We use phrases like "pay attention" and "make a decision" all the time-- what do they mean to you? How would you teach a child to do either? How might you improve your own abilities in these areas?
2. "The Laughing Heart" as argument
3. "The Right to Your Opinion"
1. Record your recital of "The Laughing Heart" and post to your blog
2. Introduction to Satire:
- Find three sources you believe qualify as satire.
- Post links, screen shots, or other references to these sources on your blog.
- Explain (in 1-3 sentences) why you believe each is an example of satire.