All of his efforts are leading Montag somewhere, both in his inner sense of self and a destination in the world. Where is he headed? Where are your efforts leading you?
2. F451: the penultimate session
GUIDING QUESTIONS pp. 133-147
1. What is the significance of the glass of milk, the apple, and the pear?
2. Montag thought he saw the Mechanical Hound and reached his breaking point. What did he see?
3. After Montag's musing about the Sun and fire, why is it ironic that he sees a fire? How is this fire different?
4. Who is Granger? Who are his associates? (Spend a few sentences explaining this.)
5. What happens on the "show" portraying the chase after Montag?
6. What does Granger mean when he says, "We made the right kind of mistakes."
MY THOUGHTS ON FAHRENHET 451 (which will be posted by Saturday at noon PDT)