JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Shipping Up to Boston" & "Rocky Road to Dublin" by The Dropkick Murphys]
Montag and Mildred realize they can't remember when they met. What dates and events are important to you to remember?
2. Real-world context for F451
3. Part 2
Questions for Part 2:
* What does "Sieve and the Sand" refer to?
1. In the scene where Mildred and Montag read books together, what are their separate reactions?
2. What is the effect throughout sections I and II, of the bombers flying over?
3. Who is Professor Faber?
4. Montag’s reaction to the commercial on the subway is a turning point in his life. How does he react and why?
5. What argument does Faber make for books?
6. What is the “small green metal object”?
7. What does the White Clown show lead you to believe about television programming in this society?
8. Why does Mrs. Phelps cry when Montag reads “Dover Beach”?
9. What is Montag’s destination at the end of section II? Why?